*Greenpeace in Southeast Asia*
Greenpeace opened our first office in Southeast Asia in 2000. In that time
we have led successful campaigns throughout the region, securing fresher
air, cleaner water and a healthier environment through changing industry
practices and government policies. Greenpeace actively campaigns across the
region to catalyze an energy revolution, protect ancient forests and our
oceans, create a toxics-free future and create a shift to sustainable
Greenpeace has three offices in Southeast Asia—in Thailand, Indonesia and
the Philippines and each office is composed of five departments: Campaigns,
Fundraising, Communications, Mass Mobilization and Organizational Support.
Currently, Greenpeace has more than a 300 staff across the region,
including the direct dialogue fundraisers.
*THE POST: **DIRECT DIALOGUE CAMPAIGNER*
- Recruit Greenpeace supporters each day to raise a minimum standard of
monthly pledges (no cash)
- Work for six hours per day recruiting supporters in your assigned site
- Approach supporters of the public to build a rapport
- Present information about the organization and its campaigns in a
clear and correct manner
- Understand and correctly completing supporter financial information
necessary for contributions
- Influence people to raise awareness, and persuade them to join
- Be punctual
2. Personal Development:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the environmental issues on which
- Attend daily trainings and role-play sessions
- Individual development in hard skill, soft skill, personality, and
incorporate advice for the performance by Team Leaders and City Coordinators
3. Team Support:
- Be punctual to ensure that your team can start on time
- Provide training and feedback to team members when requested by your
Team Leader or City Coordinator
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction,
explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work
for Greenpeace. Please attach this to a completed application form
and email to:email@example.com
*Deadline for Applications: * *1 November 2016*
As we receive a large number of applicants for our advertised vacancies, we
are unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted and
we apologize for this in advance. If you do not hear from us within two
weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
*GUIDANCE IN COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION FORM*
1. Complete all items in the application form. Remember that this
will be our basis for shortlisting candidates*. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will
not be accepted*.
2. Make sure you email the form to the correct email address (jobs.id@
greenpeace.org), addressed to the HR Department, and ensure that your
application form arrives before the closing date. Application forms
received after the closing date will not be accepted.
3. If you have questions, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application letter and
completed application form.
Jobs Application Desk
Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia