Hivos Southeast Asia is an International non-governmental organization guided by humanist values. It aims at structural poverty alleviation with a strong focus on civil society building and sustainable economic development. Hivos Southeast Asia provides financial support for local NGOs, is active in networking, lobbying and exchanging knowledge and expertise. For its Hivos Southeast Asia seeks qualified Indonesian candidates for the position of:
Title : Consultant for OPEN – Women Leadership Program
Duty Station : Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration : November – December 2016
Report to : Program Development Manager OPEN (WE/SRD)
The Consultant support the PDM OPEN (WE/SRD) in implementing the tasks in developing the women leadership program especially the women unlimited program. The total number of working days is max 25 (twenty-five) days from November to December 2016 (approx. 3 days/week).
The Consultant for OPEN – Women Leadership will work closely with OPEN program team and communication officer.
Roles and responsibilities:
A. Programme Management Support
1. Managing and updating the womenunlimited.id website including expanding the database
2. Organizing a call for participation, workshop, meetings, media roadshow, and the design and printing of publications as necessary.
3. Writing concept notes, invitation and ToR
4. Contribute to the development of women leadership program
B. Project Administration
1. Assisting the preparation of all necessary documents and administrative handlings of women leadership program
2. Writing a final report on women leadership project
Knowledge, experiences and competencies:
Excellent knowledge of women’s rights issues with emphasis on women leadership issues in Indonesia.
Good understanding of and strong affinity with women’s network, civil society, in particular with non-governmental organizations.
Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills, particularly proficiency of writing in English.
A good team worker.
Have the capability on design graphic would be an advantage
To apply for this consultancy position please submit your CV and a cover letter to :
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21 October 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.