Job Opening Jhpiego
Clinical District Officer
- East Jakarta
- North Jakarta
Jhpiego, an international non-profit health organization affiliate of the Johns Hopkins University, builds global and local partnerships to enhance the quality of health care services for women and families around the world. Jhpiego is a global leader in the creation of innovative approaches to develop human resources for better health service.
- Serve as the programs’ primary clinical representative in the district For PPFP
- Work close with Program Manager and Clinical specialist in order to prepare district activities and project implementation.
- Provide technical assistance ( mentoring and assistance) to enabling environment for providers/health facility in providing qualified PPFP service
- Ensure PPFP mentoring Process run properly in improve quality service in FPPFP selected facilities in Coordinate with Provincial mentor team.
- Perform monthly data collection at facility and district level
- Report monthly documentation of process, accomplishment as well as lessons learned
- Coordinate mentoring activities in facilities in the district
- Organize, coordinate and provide inputs for bi-weekly or monthly monitoring meeting or supply side activities at district level
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and partners in facilities (Hospital/Puskesmas/Private Practice Midwife) and district Stakholder (IBI/BKKBN /DHO/POGI)
- Perform administrative activities when requested
- Workbased : East Jakarta / North Jakarta
- Medical or Public Health educational background, preferably doctor or midwife
- Background and experience in Family Planning Program/MNCH
- 3-5 years experience in the labor and delivery room
- Experience writing, collecting, analyzing and contextualizing clinical data and computer skills
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and pressure to perform.
Please e-mail cover letter, CV, and indicate the position of interest in the subject of your email.