Position: Project Coordinator
Project: Health Policy Plus (JKN Evaluation)
Application Deadline: October 28, 2016
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
· International Development
· Strategy Execution Consulting
· Impact Investment
· Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Health Policy Plus (HP+) is a USAID-funded five-year project awarded to Palladium (formerly Futures Group) on August 28, 2015. HP+ has a mandate across global, country and sub-national levels to strengthen and advance health policy priorities in the areas of family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), HIV, and maternal health. HP+ aims to improve the enabling environment for equitable and sustainable health services, supplies, and delivery systems through policy development and implementation, with an emphasis on voluntary, rights-based health programs. HP+ will help public health and policy leaders attach higher priority to their national and sub-national health needs, secure sustainable financing, advance health equity, and monitor policy implementation to ensure gains stay on track. HP+ aims to secure long-term enduring change by working with coalitions both inside and outside of health and showing common cause with neglected populations and other development actors. Central elements of HP+ revolve around building in-country capacity, institutionalizing achievements of past investments, and promoting country ownership of programs and initiatives.
HP+ project is working with Government of Indonesia (GOI) and several partners to understand and address health policy issues. As one of the project activities, HP+ along with GOI and development partners is implementing an evaluation program to understand the impact of the Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JKN) on various social issues.
HP+ is searching for a qualified local Project Coordinator to oversee day to day activities of the evaluation program. The Project Coordinator will closely liaise with HP+ technical staff in-country and HQ, as well as other government institutions and key stakeholders. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for project management, data collection and analysis, organization and facilitation of meetings with key stakeholders, and logistical and operational support for this activity.
This is a local position based in Jakarta, Indonesia with occasional travel within the country.
· Manage the day to day activities of the evaluation program
· Ensure that program activities are proceeding on time and within scope and budget
· Assist in the development of a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
· Successfully manage relationships between project team members, government institutions and all stakeholders
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Facilitate technical meetings for the HP+ team as needed for the analysis and ensure strong participation
· Assist in data collection from government institutions and key stakeholders, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data collected
· Conduct structured interviews as needed with key personnel from various government institutions and external organizations
· Communicate with HP+ on issues/delays affecting data collection or program progress
· Assist with the production of interim and final deliverables for the program
· Assist with the dissemination of findings at a meeting attended by MOH, NACP, and other key stakeholders
· Perform any other tasks as reasonably requested by the project lead or his/her designee
· A Master’s Degree in Health Economics, Public Health, Business Administration or other related disciplines
· Experience working at top tier consulting firms highly desirable
· Sound understanding of the Indonesian health systems context and the JKN scheme, including benefits packages, provider payment mechanisms, service delivery, human resources for health, and health financing issues
· Strong network within Indonesia’s health sector and a good understanding of the key players and stakeholders
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Public Health or other related disciplines
· At least 10 years’ work experience (7-8 years if candidate holds a Master’s degree) with increasing responsibility and demonstrated project management experience
· Ability to independently manage work streams and move things forward
· Experience collecting, managing and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
· High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, in particular)
· Strong facilitation and organizational skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent English writing, communication and reporting skills with attention to detail
· Fluency in Bahasa
· Flexibility, adaptability, and resourcefulness
ApplyPlease visit website here to submit your application. Application deadline is October 29, 2016.