Position Title : Finance & Procurement Assistant
Location : Jakarta
Group : Clean Energy & Water
Reports to : Office Manager
Winrock International is a U.S. based-nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.
The Finance & Procurement Assistant will support the operations of Winrock Indonesia Office by providing key support on Finance administrative and undertaking procurement admin tasks. Under the guidance of Winrock Office Manager, the incumbent caries out responsibilities in some or all of the following areas: Carry out all related matter with Bank, Payment Process, Filling Financial Documents & Procurement Process.
Finance and Procurement
· Process vendor and supplier invoices, in a timely manner, verifying accuracy and approvals.
· Prepares money request, daily disbursement voucher, receipt voucher, journal voucher and checks in accordance with the payment schedules.
· Undertakes the procurement process and ensure all the process is in accordance with policies & procedures.
· Maintains a complete and orderly filling system for all financial documents excluding payroll data.
- Assists on submission of monthly hard copy report & supporting documents to Winrock’s regional operations office in Manila, Philippines.
· Undertakes other tasks as deemed necessary in line with the goal of providing management support to Country Office as assigned by the Office Manager.
Minimum three (3) years’ experience in related position.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English.
· Graduate from S1 in Financial Management or Economic.
· Computer literate in Ms. Office (Excel & Word).
· Strong ability in structured correspondence and filling.
· Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
· Good interpersonal skills: honest, cooperative, innovative, and hard working
· Finance experience will be an advantage
Please send your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28, 2016 at the latest.