Principal Recipient TB ‘Aisyiyah is a Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria (GF-ATM) Project to fight Tuberculosis disease focused on community-based activities, managed by Aisyiyah Central Board. ‘Aisyiyah is a Moslem Women organization founded in Indonesia in 1917 with concern for social and religious issues. In New Funding Model-NFM (2016-2017), ‘Aisyiyah has been chosen as Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund to carry out a “Community TB-HIV Care Program”to represent the Indonesian Civil Society. Hence ‘Aisyiyah is responsible to coordinate community level activities of Sub-Recipients (SRs) as the representative of Civil Society Organizations (CSO’s) that currently covers 16 provinces (50% of Indonesia’s provinces) and to be expanded in 25 provinces and160 districts in Indonesia.
We are currently expanding our Program team & looking for suitable candidates as follows:
Position : Internal Controller (2 persons)
Reports to :Finance Coordinator
Based : Jakarta with field travel as necessary
Under direction and coordination of Finance Coordinator, The InternalController (IC) is responsible to lead the technical aspects of financial report of SR’s, review and enabling the finance management on SR’s. The IC will work directly with the Finance Coordinator, Field Operations& Monitoring-Evaluation Unit to ensure that all plans &financial management applied appropriate in the field. In addition, she/he will provide oversight support to financial management in SR’s to meet all financial regulation and requirements done well.
Job Descriptions (Main Tasks)
The tasks and responsibilities of the Finance Controller are as follows:
1. To check and monitor all disbursement documents at the PR and SR levels, ensuring that the documents are complete, in order to guarantee the accuracy of financial data;
2. To make sure that financial reporting by SRs (Province) and SSRs (district) is consistentwith the PR regulation and GF ATM’s standard;
3. To conduct a cash count at the PRlevelevery week;
4. To be responsible for the accuracy of the financial transaction by the PR;
5. To work with the Finance Coordinator to facilitate audits, both internal and external audit;
6. To carry out other tasks as instructed by the Finance Coordinator in connection with the financial management of the GFATM-funded program;
7. To protect against and prevent any conflict of interest by following the procedures articulated in the PIM, in accordance with the scope of their responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting with minimum 5 year experience in relevant/similar task or position
Good command in written English and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
Good computer skills (Msword, Excel, power point) is an essential
Having experience with accounting system is additional point
Having experience of working with NGO/INGO/FBO/CBO is an advantage.
We offer competitiveremuneration based on qualification and experience. Please submit your applicationincludes cover letter and CV, before October 14th, 2016 to PR ‘Aisyiyah, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
with the following subject : “Internal Controller – (your name)”
“Only short listed applicants will be contacted”.