Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the position of Project Monitoring and Evaluation Associate for a project in Indonesia focused on sustainable palm oil. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications for this position are described in the attached position description.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The annual salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits.
Applicants should go to Jobs page at www.winrock.org OR email@example.com to submit their application, cover letter and current resume.
Winrock International is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Title: Project Monitoring and Evaluation Associate
LOCATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
DepartmenT: Forestry and Natural Resource Management
Reports to: Project Director
- Responsible for implementing the day to day monitoring and evaluation activities/components within the project
- Responsible for creating, gathering, and collecting M&E data from all outcomes and related meetings, workshops, trainings, etc. (sign in sheets, evaluation forms, data, etc.)
- Preparation, updating, monitoring and reporting on the ASLI M&E Plan with associated indicators, monitoring protocols, and targets
- Organization of performance monitoring data collection and oversight for data quality control
- Assisting the Project Director and subawardees in preparing and executing field tests and visits as needed to verify performance monitoring and ASLI impacts and results
- Ensure timely preparation of M&E inputs for ASLI semiannual reports
Qualifications AND BACKGROUND:
Education: Bachelors in Social Sciences, Project Management, or relevant international development field or specialized training/certification in monitoring and evaluation.
Experience: Three years of relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation, focusing on forestry, palm oil, or climate change projects in Indonesia. Experience addressing the M&E requirements of USAID. Demonstrated and proven record to work in a multidisciplinary team under changeable and complex circumstances
Skills: Requires the following skill set acquired through education or experience: Strong technical skills, M&E design and implementation, baseline survey design and implementation, evaluation, and performance monitoring. Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia. Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Proven ability to work and manage time independently and professionally, good interpersonal and team building skills, experience handling complex enquiries and interactions with multiple stakeholders.