American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) is a Quaker organization which includes people of various faith who are committed to social justice, peace, humanitarian service and diversity and inclusion.
American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) Indonesia looking for a competent candidate for Deputy Country Representative, based in Yogyakarta.
The Deputy Country Representative is responsible for staff management (Admin and Program), organizational policy, human resources, administration and finance, maintaining relationship with Indonesian government and managing strategic relationships with AFSC Indonesia's network and partners. The Deputy Country Representative supervises AFSC's program in Aceh, NTT and Yogyakarta including narrative, financial reports and partner activities. The Deputy Country Representative also supervises admin and program team including specific responsibility for accompaniment of partners in Yogyakarta.
1. Responsible for approving administration, finance and program reports and document verification
2. Responsible for overseeing HR process and development
3. Responsible for supervising budget monitoring and program plan implementation
4. Responsible for managing government relations and representing AFSC Indonesia with relevant government ministries including Ministry of Social Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and other relevant ministries
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, non-violence, activism and social justice
2. Experience in working with INGO management
3. Experience in administration, human resource and finance
4. Experience in program field and monitoring
5. Possess initiative, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and effective time management
6. Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
7. Possess commitment and experience related to AFSC Indonesia program focus
8. Fluent written and spoken English
9. Willingness to travel within AFSC Indonesia working areas
Please send your CV, motivation letter and referees (3 referees including telephone and email address) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Deputy Country Representative" in the subject line no later than November 23, 2016
AFSC Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer and a collegial working environment
Only short listed candidates will be contacted