RFP : Independent Auditor Service
Integrated Model of Partnership and Alignment for Cocoa Community
South Sulawesi, Lampung and West Sumatera Provinces
The Integrated Model of Partnership and Alignment for Cocoa Community is funded by Mondelez International through Save the Children United States to empower thriving cocoa communities as the essential foundation for sustainable cocoa.
The main focus of this project will be Child Labor and Child Working, Women Empowerment, and Deforestation. The project is working in Makassar, Lampung and West Sumatera Provinces. The duration of the project is estimated for 3 years from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2018 for Lampung and South Sulawesi Province and 2 years from 1 May 2016 to 31 March 2018 for West Sumatera Province. The total estimated budget amounting $3, 388, 999, 60 (Three million three hundred eighty-eight thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine dollar).
The objectives of the audit are to enable the Auditor to express an opinion on whether
- The financial statements for the project give a true and fair view of the state of the project’s financial affairs from 01 January 2016 to 31 December 2016 in accordance with internationally recognized audit principles.
- The internal control system designed and operated for the purposes of managing risks to the achievement of the objectives of the Program was suitably designed and operated effectively in the period of 01 January 2016 to 31 December 2016
- Letter to the management as recommendation period of 01 January 2016 to 31 December 2016
- The grant fund provided by Mondelez has been used in conformity with the applicable agreement conditions
III. Scope of Audit
The subject of this engagement is the Audit Financial Report in connection with the Grant Contract for the period covering 01 January 2016 - 31 December 2016 under the action entitled The Integrated Model of Partnership and Alignment for Cocoa Community. Auditor will perform audit works in Jakarta. There will be possibility of travel of Lampung, Makassar & Lima Puluh Kota District in West Sumatera area as for checking documents.
The following should be included in the audit scope :
- Assessment of the adequacy of internal controls over funds received.
- Assessment of the adequacy of the systems of control over procurement of supplies, equipment and services. Any procurement exceeding USD 500 (five hundred US dollar) under the co-operation agreement has been conducted in accordance to procurement guidelines.
income and expenditure and the control of fixed assets,
specified hereunder (but not limited to):
- Check and or verify the vouchers and other relevant documents.
- Evaluate the evidence i.e. vouchers and receipts to determine reliability and authenticity of them.
- Review indirect cost charged to the Projects and check that such costs are in accordance with the Projects plans and budgets, and that they are reasonable.
- The Financial report is made against the approved budget and contains explanation for deviations exceeding 10%.
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik will prepare the financial report in two phase:
- Period of 01 January 2016 – 31 October 2016, will be present on November 2016
- Period of 01 November 2016 – 31 December 2016, will be present after final annual closing in mid of February 2017
For detail information please visit for the link : https://indonesia.
Audit firm must submit proposal to us by Monday, November 22th 2016, before 4 pm Jakarta time, to below address:
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik - partner of Save the Children
Jl. Pedurenan Buntu No. 2A. RT 003 RW 04, Kel. Cilandak Timur,
Kec. Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12560
Phone : +62 (21) – 782 4415
Or via email: procurement.indonesia@
maximum size: 2MB. Write the
subject: COCOA LIFE Audit Service -
<your company name>
The proposal must consist of two parts:
- Technical part, which discloses information about the audit firm, past audit projects, methodology/approach, time schedule for this engagement, and partners’ CV and auditors’ CV who will conduct this audit.
- Financial part, where discloses audit fee and other charges.