tanotofoundation.org) is a
not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for
facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment
opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently
runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship,
teachers training, school improvement programs, research support, to small
business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for SPOI
and SDG Project Manager. Please find
details for the position below.
SPOI and SDG Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the whole spectrum of program design in accordance with the logical framework of the overall Sustainable Palm Oil Initiative (SPOI) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) program, program implementation, program impact measurement and reporting, as well as budget management for SPOI Center of Excellence (CoE).
The incumbent is responsible for the achievement of goals, outcomes, and outputs in the logical framework of the overall project. He or she is also responsible for the supervision of staffs/ consultants that are aligned with the project’s goals. S/He also leads the coordination with other relevant units within the project, including but not limited to UNDP, Bappeda, Dinas Perkebunan, ISPO Certification body, relevant Asian Agri staffs (Plasma, CSR, CSV), and relevant Tanoto Foundation’s staffs.
S/He is also responsible for ensuring continuous communication, coordination and cooperation with external stakeholders and relevant government counterparts throughout the lifecycle of the program.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Strategic Directions and Project Quality
- Principally focus on facilitating the creation and improvement of strategies, goals and logical framework for the overall project.
- Ensure the integration of research/ study and recommendations for the project and coordination and cooperation with related government departments and other institutions.
Integration of Pelita Pendidikan Program
· Identifying local schools in Ukui sub-district that will be beneficiaries of Tanoto Foundation’s Pelita Pendidikan Program
· Coordinate with Pelita Pendidikan team to streamline project design and implementation on the ground level
· Coordinate with Pelita Pendidikan team to monitor and evaluate progress and performance of schools
Integration of Enhancement Program
· Oversee the integration of women empowerment initiative, to obtain more women closer to the supply chain through farmers group/cooperatives
· Oversee the integration of youth development program through farmers group/cooperative to ensure future sustainable supply of smallholders in future generation
· Coordinate with farmers group head to ensure integration of women empowerment and youth development program into the existing farmers group activities
Center of Excellence operations
- Actively communicate with farmer group’s head to ensure documentation of the right knowledge for the value of smallholders
- Coordinate with external resources seconded to the center (i.e.: photographer, videographer, web developer, writer) for documenting stories and/or process of certification
- Prepare documentation materials aligned with Tanoto Foundation’s corporate communication standard
- Disseminating documents by projecting down to direct beneficiaries (smallholders) and projecting up to stakeholders at large (interested organization, government body,private sector, etc)
- Oversee website content aiming to encapsulate best practices of project implementation
- Manage budget expenditure
- Reporting and information sharing to direct supervisor
- Supervise project field staffs and oversee implementation of the project
Design and conduct appropriate impact monitoring and evaluation; baseline assessment and result evaluation
1. University degree relevant to rural development (or equivalent professional experience) and understanding of the complexities of development programming in a rural context
2. Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in rural development, of which at least 2 years are in managerial role.
3. Demonstrated skills in program design and proposal development, including partnership management
4. Demonstrated experience in project management and capacity building of staff and/or working in an advisor or mentor role
5. Demonstrated ability to build strong relations with local and national government, other partners and businesses
6. Good communication skills, including written and spoken English
7. Willingness to be located in semi-remote rural areas
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.