Castlerock Consulting is a company providing services and advisory in Energy and Infrastructure. Our strong presence in Indonesia is marked by intensive track record in Renewable Energy sector for the past 8 years. We are currently looking qualified candidate to fill in the following position in a 2.5 year project, based in Jakarta:
1. Administration staff
· Diploma (D3) or Bachelor Degree (Sarjana Strata 1 (S1));
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English;
· Minimum 10-year experience in office administration/office management/secretarial
· Experience working with donor-funded programs/multilateral bank programs,
· Preferably those who has 5-year experience in managing field office for donor-funded programs/multilateral bank programs. Experience working with GIZ program is a plus;
· Preferably familiar with renewable energy sector and have had experience in working or involved in Renewable Energy Activities
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Excellent communication skills and can communicate well with government officials, e.g, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, PLN, NGOs, etc.
2. Administration support staff
• Minimum D3 in secretary/administration
• Minimum 5-year experience in a similar position
• Proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English;
• Excellent communication skills and can communicate well with government officials, e.g, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, PLN, NGOs, etc.
Job Responsibilities of admin staff and support staff:
· logistics arrangement of project activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
· Petty cash management (identifying cash requirements, cash withdrawals, keeping the cashbook, preparing and entering vouchers)
· settlement of travel expenses claims
· Monitor the availability of accessories and stocks and carries out local procurement
· Travel arrangement
· Meeting arrangement
Interested applicants should send CV in electronic format via email to email@example.com no later than 2 January, 2017.
Please quote AS for Administration Support and ASS for Administration Support Staff on the email subject. We regret that we can only respond to short-listed candidates.