Post Title : Consultant for “Refining the Corporate Volunteer Management Guideline & Training Curriculum Materials”
Contract Duration : 4 Months
Base of assignment : Jakarta
Report to : Program Coordinator American Red Cross
The Corporate Volunteer Program aims to strengthen innovative capacity, practices, and resources from corporate sector by enhancing corporate volunteer system to improve the operational and program effectiveness of the Indonesian Red Cross while also enhance greater business resilient and sustainability of the Corporate Sector.
PMI, with support from the American Red Cross (ARC), has implemented a pilot project from October 2013 – June 2016 in which enabled PMI producing some of materials such as Corporate Volunteers Management Guideline and five training curriculum that are specifically developed to serve the corporate employees. Those materials have been used and our experiences suggested that it need to be further improved to meet a good standard of product for effective program implementation in the future.
Scope of Work
1. Provide inception report, including brief review result to the Corporate Volunteers Management Guideline and the five training curriculum, sound plan and methods, timeline, and budget proposed to refine those documents. This report will be shared to PMI and AmCross to obtain feedback/inputs and follow the recommendations of project evaluation report.
2. Coordinate with PMI colleagues at NHQ/Chapter/Branches to ensure the refining process of those documents are conducted in a participatory manner (through individual consultancy, small group meeting and mini workshop for larger group).
3. Refining and finalizing the content of Corporate Volunteers Management Guideline and the five training curriculum by incorporating inputs/feedback from PMI personnel, AmCross Staff, and also member of PMI Corporate Volunteers.
4. Work with or coordinate with selected designer as well PMI personnel and AmCross Staff to design the layout of the Corporate Volunteers Management Guideline and the five training curriculum.
5. Ensure that all Corporate Volunteers Management Guideline and the five training curriculum are ready for printing.
Expected Deliverables and Time Line
ü Approved Corporate Volunteers Management Guideline by PMI and AmCross personnel
ü Approved training curriculum by PMI and AmCross personnel
ü These works and deliverable are expected to be done within 4 Months.
ü Demonstrated experience in developing guideline and training curriculum of humanitarian projects/programs and or for corporate sector
ü Demonstrated professional experience in volunteering/organizational development environments.
ü Demonstrated experience in leading or facilitating participatory process.
ü Professional work experience with Red Cross and Red Crescent movement preferred
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae in English not later than 31 December 2016 to email@example.com placing the job title in the subject line and label your CV with your name (CV max. 200KB size). Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.