Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is looking for the individual candidate for the post of " National Consultant for Business Analysis". The post is open for Indonesian National only. Please refer to the below Term of Reference for the post.
If you are interested, please send your application together with CV by email to : FAO-ID@fao.org at the latest by 9 January 2017. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Project : TCP/INS/3501 Baby 03
Project of Integrated Economic Zone Development Based on Blue Economy at Lombok
Terms of Reference
National Consultant for Business Analysis
Under the overall supervision of FAOR Indonesia and direct supervision of the Assistant FAO Representative (A-FAOR Programme); technical supervision of the FAO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (RAP) and coordination of the national project coordinator and in close consultation with the national authorities and other national consultants, the Consultant will prepare a Investment Plan analysis for mariculture Product particularly seaweed under the Integrated Economic Zone Development Based on Blue Economy at Lombok.
He/she shall specifically perform the following tasks:
- Prepare a Scenarios for Investment Plan for Mariculture Products particularly seaweed in the targeted Integrated Economic Zone Development areas Based on Blue Economy at Lombok Island;
- Review the current available data and information based on the value chain analysis result undertaken by previous National Consultan on Value Chain Analysis. If necessary, collect and review relevant supporting data, information and documents on technical and socio-economic information on selected areas by undertaking consultations with relevant national experts and authorities, including the private sector and other relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the organization of Business Meeting with key private sector stakeholders.
- Prepare End-of-Assignment Report at the end of his/her assignment and other relevant reports (Back to Office Report etc) covering all the activities undertook during the assignment period;
- Undertake any other tasks as required;Qualifications: Advanced University degree in Economics and/or relevant field with a minimum of 10 years of working experience and knowledge in the field of business analysis of fisheries products. Good computer skills and ability to prepare report in English and Bahasa Indonesia.Duration of the assignment: Maximum 40 days on when actually employed basis including travelling days to targeted sites for data collection (Lombok Island).Duty station: Jakarta/home based, with travel as required.