CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/P.A.C.E in Community-2
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
The aim of the Monitoring & Lesson Learned are to ensure the P.A.C.E. project activities/progress appropriate to its time line and purposes, which is overall give benefit and contribution in the establish and strengthen the Marunda community resilience. Also, to perpetuate the best moments and lesson learned (success story) from P.A.C.E. project activities in the form of report and video documentary.
SCOPE of WORK
a) Engage and interview the actors of video documentary;
b) Write the success story of 10 person consist 5 person of trainer and 5 person of participants;
c) Produce article of success story;
d) Take pictures, scene, footage and editing video documentary;
e) Produce whole video documentary with duration max. 15 minutes; and
1. Monitoring and lesson learned report.
2. Video documentary of P.A.C.E. Project (Success story).
a) Capable on writing story;
b) Capable video maker (take picture, scene, footage and editing);
c) Have a good communication;
d) Have Gender perspective; and
e) In fluently in English.
TERMS OF OFFER
Interested applicant must submit the following documentation:
1. Comprehensive curriculum vitae of individual/team members involve in the activities.
2. A detailed implementation plan/technical proposal in accordance with the scope of work, expected outputs and deliverables provided for herein.
3. Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs i.e. consultancy fee, ect.
Please submit before January 18, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"