CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
JOB TITLE : PROJECT COORDINATOR (CONSULTANT)
DEPARTMENT : PROGRAM
REPORTS TO : EED MANAGER/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
LOCATION : SOUTH SULAWESI
The Project Coordinator is expected to involve in project assessment and program design for agriculture commodity.
SCOPE of WORK
1. Engange in project assessment & reporting;
2. Engange with workshop for assessment confirmation and program design;
3. Develop and or review project reports and reports finalization;
4. Pro-actively identify and communicate project opportunities and challenges for replication and/or scale;
5. Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned inline with the position.
1) Education: Master degree in Economic Management or Management or Social Study or relevant background.
2) Experience: At least 10 (ten) years proven in study and program design for community development
3) Specific technical skills:
• Experience in conducting community assessment;
• Experience in program design and community development;
• Experience in report writing;
• Good communications and interpersonal skills;
• Prepared to spend a considerable amount of time in the field;
• Honest, responsible, self motivated, ability to work in tight schedule and able to take initiative under minimum supervision;
• Demonstrate ability to independently work as well as to contribute in a cross cultural environment;
• Competent in Windows, MS Office programs, email and database experience;
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
TERMS OF OFFER
Interested applicant must submit the following documentation:
1. Comprehensive curriculum vitae.
2. A detailed implementation plan/technical proposal in accordance with the scope of work.
3. Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs for maximum for 20 (twenty) days, i.e. consultancy fee, transportation, accommodation ect.
Please submit before January 25, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"