KOMPAK is an Australia-Indonesia government partnership supporting the Government of Indonesia’s efforts in reducing poverty through improvements in basic service delivery and creating opportunities for work. KOMPAK focuses its efforts on three result areas:
1. Improving access, quality and delivery of basic services in health, education and legal identity;
2. Strengthening village governance, community participation in governance as well as community-led development and;
3. Creation of opportunities for off-farm employment and economic development.
Please be informed that we are opening the vacancy below:
- PKAD (Village Apparatus Capacity Development) Central Manager
- PKAD (Village Apparatus Capacity Development at Central Level) Knowledge Management Coordinator
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We encourage applicants from experienced and capable women, and people with disabilities.