Duration of Contract : 30 days
Working Period : February – March, 2017
In order to strengthen KPK’s staff capability – both in prevention and enforcement efforts – KPK continues to improve the skills and knowledge of its existing and newly-recruited staffs by providing them with relevant trainings.
New KPK’s staffs are provided with 10 introductory training modules, which consist of 4 materials on general issues, and 6 materials specifically designed on investigative matters. However, there is no standard on training delivery method – hence trainings were delivered in different styles, based on the trainers’ preferences.
The KPK believes that development of training template is crucial to ensure that all trainings provided for its staffs have met the KPK’s expectation.
Therefore, to assist the KPK to standardize its trainings’ curriculums, materials, and delivery into one template, USAID CEGAH will engage an individual consultant to develop a standard training template that can be used for all KPK’s training materials, and incorporate one of KPK’s training materials into the training template that he/she developed.
In developing the training template, the consultant shall consider the method, content, layout, and period of training for each KPK’s training material and curriculum.
SCOPE OF WORK:
To support the KPK to have a standard training template for all trainings materials that have been developed for its staffs.
§ 20 days for:
1. Discuss with the KPK and USAID CEGAH on type of delivery method preferred;
2. Review training delivery method currently used by the KPK;
3. Develop a standard training template (including and is not limited to: training plan, method, content, layout, and period of training for each KPK’s training material and curriculum, pre and post-tests), which later on can be used for all KPK’s trainings materials.
§ 10 days for:
1. Develop one training module, using the training template that developed by the consultant, from one training material from the KPK, including pre-test and post-test – based on the previous approved activities.
· Master’s degree in education, psychology, human resources, or other related field;
· Experienced in developing at least 5 training/educational materials;
· Experienced in overseeing development and implementation of large training programs (preferred);
· Knowledge of anti-corruption issues an advantage;
· Excellent writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia;
· Proficiency in English language.
1) Approved standard training template that later on can be used for all KPK’s training materials, including, and is not limited to:
· Standard PPT format;
· Standard pretest & posttests.;
2) Approved a training module, using the training template that he/she developed, from one training material from the KPK.
* All deliverables should be branded according to the USAID CEGAH branding & marking requirement