Please find below open position.
Program Manager - Building Resilience through the Integration of Gender Empowerment (BRIGE)
The Program Manager will manage all aspects of the BRIGE program in Indonesia, supervising the process of gender integration into the two selected Mercy Corps Indonesia resilience programs (AgriFin and Zurich Flood Resilience program). Effective coordination and collaboration with the two partner programs is essential, requiring strong planning, organizational, collaboration and communications skills. The Program Manager, and his/her team, will use findings from the gender assessments that have already been conducted to support both partner programs with planning and implementation of gender integration activities. With technical support from the US-based BRIGE Director (who also supports two other BRIGE programs, in Nepal and Niger), the Program Manager and his/her team will craft gender and resilience tools; implement capacity building and action planning workshops; provide on-going coaching and mentorship; monitor and evaluate progress and outcomes, and document and share lessons learned.
- Master Degree in development, social sciences, gender, climate change adaptation, disaster risk reduction, or similar field;
- 3+ years’ experience in social development, climate change, disaster risk reduction and good understanding of gender issues;
- Experience working with international humanitarian or development organization (NGO or other);
- Experience as project manager: supervising staff, managing budgets, ensuring compliance with operational procedures and standards, planning, monitoring progress, reporting, etc;
- Strong experience in and knowledge of monitoring and evaluation (M&E);
- Strong communications skills and experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory;
- Strong writing skills (in English), including demonstrated ability to write quality reports;
- Strong familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 29 January 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department