CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/P.A.C.E in Community-2
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
The aims of “Graduation and Exhibition” are as follows:
• Forum for graduation ceremony for trainer and participants;
• Forum for trainers and participants graduate from P.A.C.E. Programme;
• Improving their spirit to keep share knowledge for another woman.
SCOPE of WORK
a. Motivation for trainer and other participants;
b. Evaluation and Recommendation Report.
1. 26 Trainer graduate from P.A.C.E. Programme;
2. 220 Participants graduate from P.A.C.E. Programme;
3. Opportunity of program sustainability in community.
a. Have concept making action plan;
b. Capable on motivation other with their own concept.
TERMS OF OFFER
Interested applicant must submit the following documentation:
1. Comprehensive curriculum vitae of individual/team members involve in the activities.
2. A detailed implementation plan/technical proposal in accordance with the scope of work, expected outputs and deliverables provided for herein.
3. Financial Proposal/Quotation that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs i.e. consultancy fee, ect.
Please submit before January 31, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"