The Micronutrient Initiative (MI) is an international not-for-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that the world’s most vulnerable – especially women and children – in developing countries get the vitamins and minerals they need to survive and thrive. Its mission is to develop, implement and monitor innovative, cost effective and sustainable solutions for hidden hunger, in partnership with others.
The Micronutrient Initiative (MI) is seeking a qualified and dynamic Event Agency to facilitate MI for the following activities:
- Advocacy meeting with MoH and PHOs on budget, procurement plan and supply chain plan of the integrated micronutrient programs.
- Advocacy meeting for plan of action on development GAPPD activity plan at central level.
- Advocacy meeting for integration program at province level.
Interested Event Agency should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in organizing advocacy meetings in the field of health at national level with participants from province and district officers
- At least 5 years of experience in managing the workshop in collaboration with the MOH (national/province/district), health profession organizations, and/or other stakeholders in the field of public health and nutrition.
- Experience with integrated micronutrient program is desirable.
- Competent in written the report in English.
The detail Term of Reference (TOR) and template for budget proposal for interested agencies on the following links:
To register your interest, please submit a cover letter addressing the proposal which include budget to email@example.com.
Applications close 4pm Jakarta time on 9 January 2017
The Micronutrient Initiativewww.micronutrient.org