Tanoto Foundation (www.tanotofoundation.org) is a not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship, teachers training, school improvement programs, research support, to small business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for Senior Program Support Officer. Please find details for both positions below.
Senior Program Support Officer
Reporting Manager : Deputy Head of TF Program (Direct)
Coordination Lines : Head of TF CD/CSR Program, Pelita Pendidikan Program Manager, Head of TF Scholarship, Head of Finance and Administration.
Location Base : Jakarta
Development Plan : 1. Mentorship by Deputy Head of TF Program
A. Program Administration:
1. Perform administrative functions related to program activities in accordance with approved work plan.
2. Verify financial project documents submitted by regional offices and ensure their compliance to standard operating procedures for finance and administration to enable timely completion of all planned project activities (training, constructions, and procurement)
3. Monitor financial project transactions of regional offices from their initiation, execution, to settlement for internal control purpose
4. Organize program meetings or workshops, including preparing logistic, circulating meeting agenda and administration of meeting notes.
5. Maintain a calendar activity of each program and coordinate with Communication Units for particular events.
6. Work with Purchasing Officer to handle procurement of program including on-time submission of purchase request, delivery of program materials and maintain inventory record.
7. Maintain program files both electronic and physical documentation as appropriate.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor and to ensure the smooth functioning of the program administration.
B. Finance and Reporting:
1. Provide analysis on project expenditure against budget statement on regular basis and other type of report as needed.
2. Support development of annual budget, and monthly cash flow projection
3. Manage log book on the financial documentation cycle and provide feedback to relevant managers
1. University degree from reputable university;
2. At least 7 (seven) years working experience in financial performance analysis and administration affairs;
3. Good ability to communicate in English, both spoken and in writing;
4. Proficient in MS-Office applications;
5. Demonstrated ability to meet set targets and to work independently;
6. Trustworthy, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and organized in work;
7. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and external parties.
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.