CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/P.A.C.E In Community-III
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
Project Officer will work closely with the Project Manager and EED Manager/Business Development Specialist in implementing the project and monitoring the performance of the project:
• Technical support to individuals and groups;
• Module development and training;
• Developing user friendly teaching aids to support training modules;
• Monitoring: program and reporting;
• Develop and maintaining program database;
• Maintain & Coordinate with MURIA platform consortium.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
In principle, the Project Officer responsibilities are:
1. Assist Project Manager in arranging and potentially coordinating with local government, NGOs (consortium), community and other stakeholders.
2. Assist Project Manager in conduction need assessment activity to support programming and strategy
3. Assist Project Manager in organizing the project and measuring the impact of the project.
4. Conduct socialization, meetings, workshops, training of trainers (ToT, trainings and coaching, when required.
5. Periodically visit the partners/field as part of coaching, monitoring and evaluation activity (ToT, regular, trainings, Action Plan and Trainer Discussion Forum) to measure the project achievement, opportunity and help to overcome the challenges faced by the program.
6. Responsible to make daily monitoring bases and report to Project Manager any issues requiring assistance (activity update, PR needs, etc).
7. Coordinate with HQ HR, Admin, procurement, IT and finance team to make sure smooth process to support the programming.
8. Maintain log book of project asset in the field (if available) to be reported to Project Manager.
9. Provide day to day administration support for program implementation, including filing and correspondence.
10. Maintain regular database from the field implementation and provide analysis for further intervention.
11. Conduct any other duties that may reasonably be assigned inline with the position.
1) Education: University degree in Economic Development or Communication or Management or Development Studies or relevant background.
2) Experience: At least 3 (three) years experiences in the areas of the following:
• Linking community and private sectors or community and government agent;
• Engaging in community and institutional development and monitoring;
• Reporting development (Indonesia and English);
• Communication skills for presentation and negotiation;
• Ability to manage and analyze data to support the programming and reporting;
• Ability to adapt to changes and shifting paradigm;
3) Specific technical skills:
• Public speaking, presentation skill and diplomacy skill;
• Computer literate including: Microsoft Office, Data Management and presentation
• English skill.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before March 04, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
firstname.lastname@example.org"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"