CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and enterprise & economic development.
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : SUPPORT/PfR-2
REPORTS TO : FIELD COORDINATOR
The Finance Admin Officer for NTT is to provide secretarial and administration services to all project staff in Kupang Sub-Office, and provide Administration, Human Resource (HR), Procurement, Asset and Finance to provide strategic advise to ensure the optimization of project budgets and expenditure, and contributes to the overall performance of the sub office by ensuring that all disbursements and receipts are processed correctly and reported on time.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Administrative Support:
a. Provide general secretarial and administrative support to PM(s), and designated officers.
b. Assist staff in the preparation and collection of Travel/Project Expense Report and other documents and support related to financial matters.
c. Arrange/book flights and/or hotel accommodation for official travel purpose for all project staff in Kupang, including assisting the hotel accommodation booking and/or transportation arrangement for CARE staff or consultant who visit Kupang, when necessary
d. Arrange/prepare documents for delivery/shipping.
e. Manage incoming/outgoing telephone calls, faxes, mails, and other correspondences; register; duplicate; circulate; and file.
f. Supervise the operation of the photocopy machine.
g. Manage office and project filing system (including monitoring and maintenance).
h. Maintain updated list of important telephone numbers such as police, hospital, fire brigade, etc. and share it with staff.
i. Administer invoice or Request of Payment (ROP) submitted by third party, including local NGO for further processing in Finance Unit.
2. Human Resource Support:
a. Preparing staff attendance leaves report, and preparing payroll calculation and all supporting document.
b. Coordinate with HR Head Quarter if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties.
c. Responsible for recruitment process in Kupang – with support CII HQ HR (Make a shortlist and arrange time for interview if there new recruitment staff or consultant).
d. Responsible to complete all personnel file staff and consultant and sent to Human Resource Unit at Jakarta Office.
e. Responsible to report staff’s BPJS Ketenagakerjaan in Kupang, its including with all administration matters.
f. Key person who will handle labor issue and misconduct.
g. Update employment monthly report and sent to Human Resource Unit at Jakarta Office.
h. Provide human resource advice to PM(s), and designated officers.
3. Procurement Support:
a. Provide procurement support to PM, and designated officers.
b. Manage procurement activities and ensure that process complies with CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual and Donor Regulations.
c. Procure office supplies and consumables including manage their stocks to ensure proper support to project(s) operation in Kupang sub office
d. Prepare contract for services and repair requests for office equipment, office building, vehicles, etc.
e. Prepare Request of Payment (ROP) and breakdown of invoices for office utilities, courier, and others.
f. File and document important and confidential paperwork related to procurement for database purpose, list of local vendor/supplier and vendors/suppliers’ profiles.
g. Update and submit Procurement Status Report (PSR) to the Jakarta Procurement Officer.
h. Ensure data distribution; purchasing mechanism and payment procedure are meet with CARE standard policy.
i. Provide training and support to local partners on CARE procurement & administrative matters.
4. Manage fixed asset and its controlling system:
a. Manage CARE and all project’s fixed asset assets that are placed, utilized and/or operated in Kupang to support the operation of office and projects in Kupang, including, but not limited to, assets transfer, assets sale, asset granting, assets auction, asset ownership and documentation and assets movement.
b. Ensure that all assets are administered as per procedures and policy stipulated by CARE including organizing all administration forms related to the fixed assets owned and operated by CARE and projects in Kupang.
c. Maintain and monitor organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycles, also monitor vehicle usage log and fuel consumption analysis.
d. Regularly update fixed asset register and report the updated fixed asset data to Admin Officer at Jakarta Office and Cc. Supervisor every month.
e. Receive and inspect any purchase of fixed assets delivered by vendors.
f. Document all assets transaction that arising from auction, disposal, asset movement & donation, etc
g. Provide periodical physical count/check where all assets are located and get confirmation on the status/condition of assets from the user and report it in the regular updated fixed asset data (quarterly, and/or at the request of Supervisor).
h. Coordinate with Finance and Program Unit in identifying required assets and provide recommendation on the proper assets to procure.
i. Ensure that all fixed asset used in the project and/or to be procured are completed with Purchase Order (PO), Fund Code (FC), Project Number (PN) and other required procurement documents and be recorded in fixed asset register Provide assistance with vehicle assets CARE.
j. Support any other asset management that might be reasonably requested by Supervisor.
5. Finance Support:
1. Prepare General advance request to HQ to support office operation based on project needs.
2. Prepare general Advance liquidation report along with proper documentation to HQ.
3. Review Project Advances, Travel Advances, travel expense report (TER), project expense report to be reimbursed to HQ
4. Review field staffs medical reimbursement, to be reported to HQ
5. Process utilities payments.
6. Audit & reviewed Grant to implementing partners report and prepared ROP to the Account Payable & Treasure Officer.
7. Prepared & Submitted Monthly Tax Report to be paid by HQ.
8. Cancelling by placing the paid stamp on all documents that have been paid.
9. Ensuring that all documents are filed properly and on time.
10. Any finance tasks that requested to be handled including request from HQ on Audit process.
6. Reporting & Other Support:
a. Assist PM in the preparation of letters, project data, and other reports as required.
b. Assist program staff in organizing and implementing meetings, workshops, and conferences, cross visits, field monitoring, and other program activities.
c. Capacity building & Orientation on financial matter to Staff & Implementing Partner (Local NGO’s).
d. Provide translation support (English to Bahasa Indonesia or vice versa) to project(s), when required.
e. Willing to join with the Emergency Response Team (ERT) in accordance with experience and competence and is ready to be assigned to the disaster site in accordance with the existing needs.
f. Any other duties that maybe reasonably requested by Finance unit of HQ office.
g. Any other assignment as requested by Supervisor or CARE management.
This position has no subordinate.
1) University degree in Accounting from reputable university.
2) At least three years working experience. If applicant is a graduate of a 3-year diploma program, a minimum of four years working experience is required.
3) Specific Technical Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision.
• Ability to communicate in English is preferable, excellent in Bahasa (verbal and in-writing).
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
• Ability to work with computers and in particular Microsoft Office like excel and word .
• Ability to build and work in teams.
• Able to handle petty cash.
• Trustworthiness, integrity, good analytical thinking and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team and a Customer satisfaction oriented.
• Having ability to work with exercise initiative and work in multi-cultural setting.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Relocation cost will not be covered. Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before March 01, 2017 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
"Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted"