GWL-INA Network, as the Sub Recipient Indonesia of the grant under the TestHKG2YKA will be implementing an HIV testing campaign which tentatively titled ‘TestYKA’. One of the campaign objectives is to develop a campaign website tailored to men who have sex with men (MSM) community needs and characteristics. In this regard, GWL-INA is seeking applications for a web developer to develop the designated campaign website.
Consultancy timeframe: March 6th to 31st, 2017
Up to 6 days web development works which will cover the following tasks:
1) To develop a concept of the website based on needs;
2) To align the website with the designated branding guidelines;
3) To develop a mobile friendly website that also meets safety standards;
4) To provide supporting features needed (e.g. pop-up surveys, google analytics, and other features required); and
5) To provide training to the media team of GWL-INA on how to manage and maintenance the website contents.
Associate’s degree with coursework in Web Design, Computer Studies, Management Information Systems, or related field and a web site development or related certificate.
Direct and increasingly responsible experience in web site design and development. Strong web project coordination experience developing multiple sites simultaneously while working on high paced team with diverse clients; demonstrated experience solving issues of browser/device compatibility to create web pages that can be used on any type of server and viewed with any browser/device.