CIRCLE Indonesia is a Consultant Cooperative for Civil Society Strengthening. Circle Indonesia is currently looking for an individual who is professionally and personally motivated to fill the position as Executive Director.
: Executive Director
Duty station : Yogyakarta
24 months (with possibility of extension)
Working hours : Part Time (11 days/month)
Deadline for application
28 February 2017
Email address for submitting application : email@example.com
Board of Directors
Leadership & Organisational/Program Management
- Outlining all the tasks that need to be fulfilled in the organization and referring back to the vision in order to help complete the tasks
- Making sure staff are fulfilling their responsibilities, whether in teams or individually
- Motivating employees by being inspiring and remaining optimistic even when challenges are being faced.
- Encouraging good performance and values.
- Allocating resources and supplies to the staff in order to make sure they have the correct equipment to complete their responsibilities to the highest potential.
- Making sure that programs, projects and activities are being laid out efficiently and as effectively as possible.
- Ensuring that the projects and activities implemented are of good quality and relevant to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Being a leader by setting high standards and living by these standards, mentoring and instilling hope in coworkers and followers, and making hard decisions and critical choices
- Building good relationships with Consultants and associates
- Making development plan of the expected numbers of consultants & their variety of competencies to be aligned with the trend of projects opportunities
- Implementing & reviewing the development plan of the consultants as mentioned in above line
- Organizing capacity building from external expert to improve the knowledge of consultants
- Facilitating knowledge sharing among consultants
- Organizing the traffic of consultants assignment
- Organizing quality control mechanism among the work of the consultants
Administrative and Financial Management
- Managing and supervising administrative, finance and other support staff in daily operation
- Conducting and leading management regular and specific meetings as well as scheduled meetings with the Board of Advisors and Board of Directors
- Developing and implementing organisational’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Presenting the annual budget on time and making sure that all other financial tasks are completed in an efficient and timely matter.
- Making daily and monthly financial decisions based on financial policy & procedure.
- Monitoring cash flow and understanding financial trends.
- Protecting the assets of the organization against fraud and financial abuse.
- Facilitating organisational audit and/or project audit
Fund Raising & Project Development
- Building good relationships with served and potential donors/clients & networks
- Promoting awareness of the organization to the stakeholders & clients
- Identifying projects opportunities
- Identifying opportunities to develop/scale up issues
- Developing project proposals by him/herself or in cooperation with Consultants
- Organizing effort to have feedback from clients regarding the service provided by consultants
Supporting the Board of Directors
- Providing regular information/report needed by Board of Directors
- Providing monthly financial report
- Attending regular or specific meetings held by Board of Directors
- Providing summary of organizational and projects achievement every semester.
- Preparing and submitting annual report for review by the Local Cooperative Office
- Facilitating the Board of Directors in organizing annual general assembly meeting and implementing recommendations and plans of actions from the assembly
- University degree with at least 5 years experience in consultancy works
- Have one competency among these following issues: a) Disaster Risk reduction; b) Biodiversity & forestry; c) Climate Change & Carbon Issues; d) Livelihood or Agriculture; e) Gender Issues; f) Public Health; g) Early Childhood Development/Basic Education Issues; h) WASH.
- Proficiency in English, oral and written
- Sound understanding on program management
- Extensive experience in proposal writing
- Good skills in writing project evaluation report
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work under pressure
SALARIES & BENEFIT
- Monthly salaries : IDR 12,500,000 per month
- Transportation allowance : IDR 250.000 per month
- Communication allowance : IDR 250.000 per month
- Bonus if monthly profit growth above 10% from previous year (average month). The amount of bonus is 3,5% from the profit of the respective month.
- She/He is still allowed to do consultancy work/other activities, using her/his spare time
- BPJS Kesehatan in compliance with the BPJS policy for workers.
Interested candidates, please send your Application Letter & CVs at the latest 28 February 2017.
Office: Jl Wijaya Kusuma 111, Kutu Dukuh, Sinduadi,
Mlati, Sleman, Yogyakarta-55284
Tlp/fax: +62 274 623896