Project Manajement Team The Global Fund Health System Strengthening Ministry of Health is seeking Finance Support who are honest, of high integrity, and commitment, to contribute to the project of The Global Fund grant to the Ministry of Health
Scope of Work:
· Support and assist the Finance Specialist in the day-to-day administration of project financial transactions;
· Support and assist the Finance Specialist in conducting financial management of the project, including to prepare and review all financial documentations prior to input any data/financial transactions/financial report PR.
· Assist to monitor the project financial cash flow and report it to the Finance Spesialist;
· Support the Finance Specialist to ensure that all financial report as recorded historically and accurately to ensure transparence & accountability;
· Support the Finance Specialist to ensure that all cheques for any transactions are made with proper signatures as per specified authorized person;
· Ensuring that all cheques are inputted in the bank book by maintaining a list of cheque issuance and cheque numbers used (cheque register);
· Ensuring all expenses based on Workplan;
· Support the Finance Specialist in assisting audit;
· Assist the Finance Specialist in supervising, including to assist monitoring of any project advance settlement and communicate with related PIC/IUs for timely completion of complete supporting documents
· Assist the Finance Specialist in preparing expenditure report and cash forecast for further disbursement request to SR’s and SSRs, including to prepare bank reconciliation of PR.
· Manage petty cash of the GF HSS project based on the required rules/regulation
· Assist the Finance Specialist to check any transactions through petty cash prior to record/input it into the system.
· Assist the Finance Specialist to manage any cash advance to the PIC, including to ensure timely settlement of the advance and completing of all supporting documents.
· Support the Finance Specialist to provide mentoring and/or on-the-job training to the finance staff at SR’s and SSRs whenever required.
· Support the Finance Specialist to ensure that all transactions are in compliance with the required rules/regulation, for GF HSS project in day to day transaction in PR.
· Support the Finance Specialist to review and verify all supporting documents for settlements of any cash advances prior for Finance Administrator inputing into the system.
· Conduct other duties as required by the supervisor in relation with the finance and/or administration management of the GF HSS project.
· He/she has a university degree (Strata 1) with qualification accounting or finance management.
· Have 3 years experiences as a Finance Administration Staff in similar project (The Global Fund Project is advantage);
· Have good understanding of GoI Financial Management Policy issues;
· Familiar with accounting application and basic accounting.
· Be fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia;
· Have good computer skills
Interested candidates can send their application letter and detailed CV along with reference letters via email , at the latest by March 6, 2017.If you fell that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, Please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org