ProVisi Education is a national consultant in developing CSR programs in education sector and an implementing partner of the multinational corporate and international NGOs who have concern in improving education quality in Indonesia. Established in 2002, we have served more than 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 20 provinces in Indonesia. For more details please visit our website: www.provisieducation.com
We are currently seeking Program Officers to implement our school development program. This position will be based in Halmahera Timur – Maluku Utara, and report directly to the Program Coordinator.
1. Minimum S-1 from education or any relevant disciplines.
2. Having minimum 3 years work experiences in education and community development programs.
3. Demonstrated technical skills in project, budget and resources management.
4. Demonstrated skills in communication, teamwork and developing networks with education stakeholders.
5. Demonstrated knowledge and skills in program reporting, presentation, and other administrative tasks.
6. Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
To apply, please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org