Shorelight Education is a U.S.-based education company that funds and manages partnerships with universities to drive institutional growth, create new revenue streams, and expand options for students. Our vision is to bring together innovative universities and global citizens in a movement to educate the world. Shorelight focuses on international/transnational education and a unique student experience. Our diverse and talented team is made up of passionate change-makers who think entrepreneurially and act collaboratively. To learn more about Shorelight Education please visit our website at www.shorelight.com.
Shorelight Education is seeking to hire a Partnerships Manager to assist in executing supporting school and government channels across East Indonesia, targeted at international students seeking a US university degree. The role will include the development and account management of Shorelight’s partnerships with high schools, language schools, universities, and government organizations in East Indonesia. This role is based in East Indonesia, Jayapura, and reports directly to the Country Manager, Indonesia.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop, grow, and maintain a school and local Higher Education Institution (HEI) network to facilitate direct recruitment opportunities for students at both UG and PG level to achieve enrollment targets for all International University Alliance (IUA) partnerships
- Provide ongoing support and thought leadership to targeted school and HEI networks
- Plan, support, and execute a calendar of highly targeted school and HEI engagement activities to maximise recruitment opportunities for visiting IUA partners throughout the academic year
- Work alongside the Country Manager of Indonesia, South-East Asia Regional Director and Partnerships Director on coordinating school events as well as government events for parents and students on behalf of IUA partners to target scholarship holders from Papua and East Indonesia
- Work with students to counsel them on the university choice, application process, support them through the whole application process: from application to visa counselling, to pre-arrival
· Work closely with South-East Asia Marketing Manager on implementing and maintaining multilingual search engine optimisation and discrete campaigns using Google, Yahoo, and local search engines, on developing a strong online presence through social media strategy
- Maintaining a data-driven approach to recruitment, monitoring enrolment trends, and reporting on all phases of recruitment process to the Country Manager in Indonesia, using technology systems
- Maintaining maximum levels of competitor awareness, product knowledge, and market intelligence
- Traveling extensively to attend recruitment and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings, and training events to build strong and lasting relationships with current and prospective students, families, faculty, staff, partners, and other external institutions and vendors
- Executing efficient and streamlined processes for all stages of the recruitment process (inquiry, application, assessment, offer, acceptance, visa applications, orientation, etc.) with a strong focus on conversion of inquiries to applications
- Working effectively with the university liaisons to ensure smooth entry into the school or program (working with finance offices on incoming deposits, tracking of payments, processing of agent contracts and commissions, as necessary; assisting incoming students with form completion; coordinating arrival transportation for new, incoming students; etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry in Indonesia
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a matrix governance model
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven, with strong drive for results, and pressure-resilient
- Proficient with technology and reporting programs/systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and ability to foster a customer service ethic within the work team
- Willingness to travel
- Existing network and relationships within the education industry in Indonesia; strong working knowledge of key international markets, programs, and products; and US higher education are all pluses
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business, international relations, or related area
· Eligibility to work in Indonesia without sponsorship and travel freely to and from the United States, as required
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Shorelight Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.