Term of reference (ToR)
Consultant for Fundraising
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children will launch a Telefundraising campaign to engage individual donor and has prepared a series of fundraising campaign which one of the techniques is using telemarketing that is proven a potential effective as a way to connect with donors.
We want to start a tele fundraising campaign starting April 2017 to raise fund and at the same time to retain donors. Based on surveys, the result is positive and promising for NGO. Thus Save the children would like establish at 9 months contract with professional telemarketing company to support Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children fund raising activities.
2. Objectives of the consultancy
To provides a prospect appeal for acquisition tele-fundraising which is call the list of the database non donating supporters (i.e. e-news subscribers, FB and other leads generation channel) and convert them to become monthly donors.
3. Specific Objectives (if any)
4. Period of the consultancy
3rd April 2017 – 22 December 2017
5. Methodology (if any)
6. Detail of activities and timeline
20 Feb 2017 – 25 Feb 2017 Publish for advertisement of Telefundraising program in public
27 Feb 2017 – 3 March 2017 Shortlist agencies Telemarketing
6 March 2017 – 10 March 2017 Selection Agencies/Procurement process
14 March 2017 – 15 March 2017 Agency Selected
20 March 2017- 7 April 2017 Contract and system preparation
10 April 2017
7. Expected Deliverables and Submission Date
1. Call 53.500 data in the specific project (April 2017 – December 2017)
2. Bring and convert monthly donors using credit card and bank account payment
3. KPI’s of the tale fundraising project:
- Min 50% contact rate
- Min 5% agree rate
- Min 3 call attempt for each data
- Submission of daily and monthly report (reporting and submission template base on the agreement)
4. Performance will be evaluated monthly base on the agree KPI’s to determine next month steps and improvements required to the services.
8. Proposal structure/requirement (if any)
9. Criteria for the consultant selection based on competency and expertise or core and technical competencies
a. Call Center/ Telemarketing companies specialized in acquisition/ cross selling for minimum of 5 years- experience in Indonesia
b. Has proven track record of success in doing acquisition call in Indonesia
c. Preferably has the experience of doing telemarketing in nonprofit area, banking industry such as credit card and hotel industry such as membership in Indonesia
d. Have or provide telemarketer with disability will be an advantage
10. Submission deadlineEmail to: procurement.indonesia@