SurfAid is a nonprofit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas with a surfingconnection. We have community based health programs in Nias, Mentawai, Bima and Sumba. Our programs are growing and expanding. To support the organisational growth, we are looking for
A pragmatic, mature, solutions orientated and driven OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (based in Medan)
We are looking for that experienced manager with a CAN-DO attitude and humour, who wants to make a real difference to the organisation by improving the critical support functions, with a focus on finance systems in the first year. The OPS DIR will ensure that SurfAid’s programs are fully supported to bring positive change to our target communities.
Duties and responsibilities include review and improve internal controls, systems, policies and procedures, line management of finance, HR and operations teams and provide strategic operational support for the CD
The Operations Director is a member of the Senior Management Team
· Accountancy, NGO management at S1 with 10 years’ experience or MBA , business management with 5 years’ experience
· Fluent English and Bahasa Indonesian;
· Computer literacy: Microsoft office and finance systems preferably QuickBooks
· Ability to operate with minimum resources using pragmatic creative solutions
· Willing to travel to SurfAid’s remote locations
If you are Indonesian and fulfill the criteria, please send your motivation/application letter and request a SURFAID APPLICATION FORM to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Operations Director” and as your email subject. Submit your application before 13 March 2017. Anticipated start date 8th May 2017. DO NOT SEND CV/RESUME.
THIS IS AN ACCOMPANIED POST AND ONLY FOR INDONESIAN NATIONALS