Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million CHF in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia, is currently accepting applications for the position of:
CASH ACCOUNTANT (Job Code: CA - MKS)
(Temporary position for maternity leave replacement)
Based in Makassar, South Sulawesi
The Cash Accountant take responsibility as a cashier is in charges to prepare payment through petty cash and Bank in order to daily activities and input transaction into MYCASH in the finance Unit Regional Sulawesi Office related to GP-SCPP Project.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
· Received all payment request to staff and third party in Regional Office in South Sulawesi
· Checking all payment request in term of approval, arithmetical and properly coding to respective budget
· Ensure all vouchers are adequate supporting documents and following SOP Swisscontact in general and in specific Program such as travel policy, cash management, and procurement standard are in place in cooperation with the RFO.
· If point # b and # c unsatisfied Cash Accountant then return document to the Requester
· Prepare all payment by petty cash maximum IDR 5 million and bank transfer for payment above IDR 5 million.
· Ensure payment administration in place and in timely manner after payment request signed by the RPM and RFO
· Ensure petty cash fund is sufficient every time to tackle immediate payment
· Conduct petty cash count with RFO weekly basis
· Ensure payment information delivered by email to the respective staff
· Entry Entire payments into MYCASH system after payment done according to correct code of account before handed to RFO
· Filing all payment vouchers in Regional Office South Sulawesi in coordination with RFO
· Assist RFO to control outstanding cash advance in Regional Office South Sulawesi , especially the old outstanding CA (beyond one month and communicate with cash advance holder)
· Other tasks arise during the course in needed upon requested by the RFO
Key Performance Indicator
· Properly Payment in Regional Office South Sulawesi to staffs and third party according to SOP
· Ensure petty cash fund is sufficient every time according to SOP
· Meticulous calculation and properly charging in accordance to budget
· Assist RFO to control CA vs liquidation in Regional Office South Sulawesi
· Foster good relationship with Bank to gain the best banking services Support
· University degree in Accountancy
· Minimum of two years experiences in the relevant field
· Previous working with one of NGO’s
· Understanding of opportunities and constraints for sustainable development
· Strong sense of responsibility and control
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team
· Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail , internet)
· Excellent English skills written and verbal is preferred.
· Indonesian Nationality
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV until February 28th, 2017 at the latest with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope or Email subject to:Swisscontact Kantor Sulawesi; Gedung Graha Pena Lt. 11, Ruang 1108-1109 Jl. Urip Sumoharjo No. 20, Panaikang, Makassar – 90231, Tél. +62 21 2951 0200