Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation head-quartered in Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in areas affected by mineral development activities, and is working closely with communities, local government and extractive companies to achieve this objective.
Currently we are looking for a dynamic, multi-talented development communications professional - a mature and well-rounded individual from the development sector, who has the ability to strategize, develop and deliver a comprehensive program that will address the diversified development communications needs of the foundation.
This individual must have a passion for writing and capturing stories from the field, and for transforming these stories into suitable media. They must also be able to document important activities, processes and events and generate meaningful reports.
This is the background experience and qualities we require:
* Strong, professional background in Development Communications in Indonesia
* Highly fluent bi-lingual Bahasa Indonesia and English language skills
* Good quality professional and creative writing skills in both languages
* A strong record of producing high quality media products for a wide range of audiences
* Excellent interpersonal communication and human relations skills
* Good level of cross-cultural understanding and ability to communicate
* Willing and able to travel and stay in remote locations for short periods
If you feel up for the challenge, please send an application letter and CV in English by e-mail before March 6th to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your availability and expected remuneration. This position is available immediately.