If you care about the environment and want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the largest national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-IDN is currently seeking for the best candidate for the position of Marketing Officer Community Forest, Jayapura.
This position will be based in Jayapura and report to Learning Center Coordinator Papua Program. The job holder will be responsible to provide operational support for the implementation of Marketing process and strategy for Community Forestry WWF-Indonesia Papua Program, and to ensure that the Marketing process is aligned with the conservation and business strategies of WWF-Indonesia so that all the targets and goals can be achieved. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Get support from the public, NGO partners, government, donors and the media for the programs of WWF-Indonesia
· Build strategic partnerships with other related institutions to raise awareness and support for the local products through community forestry program so that the implementation of sustainable forest management by Papua indigenous community can be achieved.
· Establish and maintain communication links with the media in promoting the use of sustainable forest products
· Facilitate the certification for timber and non-timber products
· Build WWF branding as a credible conservation organization
Requirements for This Position are:
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree. Degree from Communications, Marketing and Journalism will be preferable
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in Public Communication
- Having successful track record in developing communication, campaign and outreach strategy
- Having experience in technical field in environmental NGOs and other institutions
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject of Marketing Officer Community Forest, Jayapura.
Applications will be closed 7 days after the publication of this advertisement (February 15th). Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted. For further information about this vacancy, please visit our website on www.wwf.or.id
Be a part of us, who is currently working in 28 regions in 17 provinces from Aceh to Papua, with more than 500 staffs and supported by more than 64,000 supporters in Indonesia. WWF Indonesia also works with governments, local communities, private sector, NGOs, civil society, and the public at large.