Yayasan KEHATI or the Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation is an independent, non-profit, self-sustained working in the area of biodiversity conservation and biological resources management. The foundation aims to support and promote efforts for the conservation and sustainable use of Indonesia’s rich biological resources, by providing financial support, technical assistance, and facilitation to local communities, academic and scientific institutions and civil society organizations in Indonesia.
KEHATI is now inviting professionals to apply for the following position:
Minimum qualifications/experiences requirement :
1. Has strong leadership skills
2. Minimum S2 degree in Forestry / Biology / Natural Resources Conservation
3. Has at least 10 – 15 years professional experience in managing complex program, preferably grantmaking in the area of conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity, community development, renewable energy, and climate change.
4. Has extensive knowledge and understanding on community development and natural resources policy /regulation issue and multi-stakeholder engagement
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skill for internal and external organization’s development.
6. Ability to develop network with related government agencies, bilateral and multilateral donor institutions, corporate, and civil societies.
7. Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV) and minimum 3 references before 20 February 2017 to email: email@example.com.