Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
CENTRAL AREA FINANCE ASSISTANT – CENTRAL AREA
1 position, based in Bandung
Code : CAFA-CA
- To be responsible for the financial management of Central Area activities and providing the financial services to Central Area team member.
- To provide technical support to field when required and facilitate partner’s capacity building on financial sector.
- To be responsible for project/staff clearance.
- To maintain and update partner’s control sheet.
- Assist the Finance Coordinator to manage the financial and maintain of daily process of transaction and current expenditure area of approximately 2.5 million USD each year, as well as to ensure appropriate, accurate and timely recording of transactions and implementation systematic filing and retrieval system of documents.
Please visit our site for more detail:http://indonesia.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <CAFA-CA ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 13 February 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disabilityAll recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse