Please find below open position.
Lamongan, East Java
1. Field Officer - Mobile Financial Services (MFS) Program
The Mobile Financial Services (MFS) for Female Entrepreneurs pilot project has been implemented by a team of 15 people, including seven Field Officers, each of whom will support overall activities of the pilot project in the target villages in his/her district(s). Activities range from assessment, training, monitoring and mentoring to reporting. Each Field Officer will report to a District Coordinator.
· University degree, preferable in social sciences, economics, rural development;
· 2+ years’ experience working in development programs with emphasis on economic development in rural setting (experience in training and mentoring programs for female entrepreneurs or financial literacy would be an advantage);
· Experience working with the private sector, business organizations and government agencies at district level;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Computers skills with strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· English verbal and written communication skills.
This Position will be as temporary staff for 6 Months with possibility to be extended
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 01 April 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources DepartmentMercy Corps Indonesiav