Please post this advertisement. Thank you.
Closing Date: COB 15 April 2017
Terms of Reference
Human Resources Manager
National Nutrition Communication Campaign
Introduction — Through the National Nutrition Communications Campaign (NNCC), Millennium Challenge Account–Indonesia (MCA–I) is supporting the Ministry of Health in Indonesia to raise awareness of and promote behavior change to reduce and prevent stunting. This campaign is currently carrying out interpersonal social and behavior communication interventions in the three districts (Ogan Komering Ilir, South Sumatera; Landak, West Kalimantan; and, Kapuas, Central Kalimantan), and will soon be expanding to eight additional districts in the three provinces, while a mass media campaign will have national coverage.
IMA World Health, as the implementer of the NNCC, seeks to hire the suitable candidates as Human Resources (HR) Manager for supporting the program who will based at Jakarta Office.
Purpose — The HR Manager will be recruited on a one year fixed contract to provide required management and implementation support for NNCC interventions at the district and village levels, under the overall guidance of the IMA Finance Manager and Team Leader.
1. Administers various human resources policies and procedures for all IMA Indonesia personnel; assists in development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures; updates and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual in coordination with IMA HQ.
2. Provide effective guidance to IMA staff and managers in Indonesia regarding policies and procedures; and answers employee questions in a timely manner. Directs and follows up on all organization policies, procedures and documentation for IMA Indonesia Office.
3. Coordinates the development and implementation of office procedures and HR policies, and oversees maintenance of all office records.
4. Provide initial interpretation of personnel policies for staff and refer more difficult issues to the Team Leader, and Deputy Team Leader.
5. Serves as an information link between the IMA Indonesia and the IMA Headquarters Office. Some travel to these locations may be required.
6. Working with the the Team Leader, and Deputy Team Leader, assists in recruitment efforts for all IMA personnel; writes and places advertisements; facilitate interview processes, recruitment and hiring; and conducts new-employee orientations. Coordinates all recruitment efforts with the HQ Recruitment Officer.
7. Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing. Ensures that all appropriate pre-employment and post-employment documentation is collected and provided to appropriate HQ HR Staff.
8. Collect, review, process and communicate with employees, managers and HQ regarding employee leave requests.
9. Manage the processing of human resource forms; compensation and benefits administration processing, and documentation.
10. Coordinate orientation for each local new hire, including an orientation to the organization mission, program and structure, security issues and procedures, personnel policies, job tasks and related tax and labor laws
11. Coordinates IMA Indonesia organizational charts and employee directory with Headquarters Human Resources Administrator.
12. Responsible for record-keeping and support the Deputy Team Leader in the coordination of Safety and Security procedures for all IMA Indonesia Field Office operations as required.
13. Coordinates and monitors training sessions for all staff and visitors on the Field Office Safety and Security manual.
14. Perform related work and additional duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's degree in business or human resources and three to five years' management experience in this or related field; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
2. Strong cross-cultural HR and management skills
3. Good knowledge of administrative support functions including organization skills, composing business documents, compiling and summarizing data.
4. Ability to use word processing, database and spreadsheet software effectively.
5. Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows.
6. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
7. Ability to organize details and meet deadlines under pressure.
8. Ability to act with diplomacy and discretion at all organizational levels and handle confidential information.
9. Skill in initializing and operating the computer system and peripheral equipment.
10. Skill in installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and peripherals.
11. Knowledge of human resource management concepts.
12. Knowledge of interpreting and applying employment laws, rules, regulations and policies.
13. Willingness to support IMA World Health's Mission.
1. Professionalism – Maintains a positive outlook, motivates self and team to work constructively under pressure. Responds resourcefully when challenges arise; accepts responsibility for actions and learning. Arrives at work and appointments on time.
2. Analytical Thinking – Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities; manages situations by drawing on own knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary
3. Oral and Written Communication – Clearly and effectively expresses ideas, thoughts and concepts verbally and in written or graphic form, using correct and appropriate grammar, organization and structure, and effective presentation media and techniques. Uses appropriate media and approach to present ideas formally to individuals or groups with required impact.
4. Decision-Maker – Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills. Capable of directing and managing change, inspiring teamwork and high performing teams.
5. Strategic Planning and Integration – Demonstrates the knowledge and capacity to foster development of a common vision. Identifies a path to meet strategic goals by developing short and long-range plans that are appropriately comprehensive, creative, realistic and effective. Exhibits leadership in integrating planning efforts across work units.
Reports to: Team Leader
Send your CV and application letter to: recruitmentimaworldhealth@
Note: Please do not send your application to me. I am just a messenger.