Please ignore the first draft, kindly post this advertisement below with a correction on the submittion date ....
On Friday, March 24, 2017 2:17 PM, cwsindonesia priskila <email@example.com> wrote:
CWS Indonesia (www.cwsindonesia.or.id) is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for many years under an agreement with the Ministry of Social Affairs. CWS Indonesia is the field office of CWS, Inc., headquartered in New York. CWS assists the most vulnerable, regardless of their religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
CWS is the implementing partner for a UNHCR, DIBP & BPRM-funded urban refugee program in Jakarta that provides protection, access to basic services (health, education, psychosocial support) and capacity building to vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers living in the Greater Jakarta area.
CWS is looking for candidates to fill the following position:
Assessor- based in Jakarta -1 positions
The Field Officer-Assessor position is required to support CWS program in Jakarta. The Field Officer-Assessor will report to Deputy Program Manager for all kinds of reporting and communication concerning the project. The incumbent must be flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and in a cross-cultural situation and be knowledgeable of the risks and needs of at-risk individuals or groups.
RESPONSIBILITY AND TASKS:
1. Implementation of CWS program in Jakarta
- Conduct needs assessment on refugees and asylum seekers, initial assessment, home visits, socioeconomic assessment and Best Interest Assessment (BIA), including re-assessment as requested by UNHCR.
- Conduct risks and vulnerability assessments using Heightened Risk Identification Tool and child-friendly interview techniques
- Provide immediate assistance to the refugees in emergency cases (health services, accommodation, etc.)
- Provide supports on every CWS’ activity and other occasions and assist in contacting the PoCs to Ensure their participation in CWS’ activities (counselling, commemoration days, etc).
- Draft assessment reports and with analysis and recommendation.
- Provide information, data and reports in the timely manner as requested.
- Ensure that all program documentation and reports are prepared and filed properly and in a timely manner.
- Provide reports on field visit/ cases of refugees
- Provide progress reports of CWS program
2. Do other tasks related to the PURE project implementation as requested by Deputy Program Manager and Program Manager
- Hold a Degree in Social and Politics, Humanities, or other relevant fields.
- Ability to interact and communicate with wide range of stakeholder (NGO networks, government institutions, local communities and refugees)
- Ability to conduct risks and needs assessments for vulnerable persons will be an asset
- Possessing computer skills, including internet communication/ and various office applications (Microsoft Words, Excel, MS Access and Power Point)
- Able to work in a team and work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience working with INGO or International environment is beneficial
- Willing to work outside working hour if necessary or in emergency situation
- Willing to travel to the project sites frequently
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is essential. Knowledge of Dari/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu will be an added advantage.