This position will be based in Jakarta and report to Responsible Investment Senior Officer. The job holder will be responsible to assist the team and FSA team in managing sustainable finance work in Indonesia, including carrying out pilot project on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) integration for banks and other non-bank financial institutions, carrying out necessary research and analysis on sustainable finance, supporting the development of needed materials of this project and follow-up activities such as workshops with banks, working and liaising with the banks to carrying out ESG integration practices in their lending and advisory activities.
WWF-Indonesia is looking for a unique person to support Sustainable Finance team in their efforts to carrying out the pilot project and to work closely with the FSA.
· Assist the team and the FSA team in running sustainable banking pilot project;
· Assist the team and the FSA team in managing research and analysis on sustainable finance related topics, working with banks and other non-bank financial institution on developing responsible lending and financing policies as well as other relevant work;
· Assist the team and the FSA team in managing communication materials including website, articles and other necessary materials;
· Assist the team and the FSA in managing workshop, meeting and other necessary administration matters;
· Keep abreast of trends and developments relevant to sustainability and finance.
Requirements for This Position are
· Degree in economics, Master in environment management/ agriculture or forestry is preferred;
· Minimum of 5 years working experience in finance or sustainability; has an experience working in a bank as a relation manager/ risk officer/ credit officer for at least 3 years is preferred.
· Has an experience in doing research and analysis on finance/ economics/ sustainability on a day to day basis is preferred.
· Has a good analytical thinking;
· A good understanding of how environmental concerns and the sustainability agenda relate to material business risks and opportunities;
· General knowledge of the finance sector levers for change as they relate to sustainability;
· Ability to work both independently as well as in a team and ability to work proactively;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English is essential.
· Adheres to important values which are: Learning, Knowledgeable, Determined, Cooperative, Engaging, Good Working Ethics and Sharing.
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Sustainable Investment Research Analyst (Temporary)
Applications will be closed 7 days after the publication of this advertisement (April 20th). Please note that only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted. For further information about this vacancy, please visit our website on www.wwf.or.id