Yayasan KEHATI or the Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation is an independent, non-profit, self-sustained Conservation Trust Fund working in the area of biodiversity conservation and biological resources management. The foundation aims to support and promote efforts for the conservation and sustainable use of Indonesia’s rich biological resources, by providing financial support, technical assistance, and facilitation to local communities, academic and scientific institutions and civil society organizations in Indonesia.
KEHATI is now inviting professionals to apply for the following position :
The EDUCATION AND OUTREACH will be responsible, under management of Director of Communication and Resource Development, to promote environmental education and to build network among stakeholder groups such as youth community, education institution, public authorities, governmental institutions, etc.
The responsibilities are inclusive of but not limited to the followings:
• Develop and operate education strategy to promote environmental education and education for sustainable development;
• Intensive communication with KEHATI network and main stakeholders;
• Develop and manage KEHATI’s youth movement Biodiversity Warriors and Green School program;
• Prepare and operate any exhibition for KEHATI to promote its program
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) from Social Sciences, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Min. 3 years experience in the field of communication, Public Relation (PR), facilitation, education or related program.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia & English)
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Have a good networking, preferably on environmental education or education for sustainable development.
- Strong commitment to cooperation and to cultural diversity.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and latest résumé (CV) by latest March 6, 2017 to :
Email : email@example.com