Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
CHILD PROTECTION MEAL COORDINATOR – FAMILIES FIRST
1 position, based in Jakarta
Code : CPMEALC-FF
The CP FF MEAL Coordinator oversees the quality of project monitoring and evaluation across all Families First – Signature programs across Indonesia. This includes working closely with the Families First Manager to ensure that projects contain appropriate monitoring and evaluation system. It also includes working with Project Managers, National ME Specialist, ME Officer, Data Base officer, and staff under Signature programs to ensure that appropriate program monitoring and evaluation systems is established including ensuring the quality of all MEAL plans and reports for each individual project. This position will be based in Bandung and require travel to project sites throughout West Java, NTT, Lampung greater areas.
She/he has responsibility for the day to day Management Information System of Monitoring and Evaluation Accountability and Learning on Signature Program including designing and developing the MIS, data analyses and support the data reporting with the overarching goal of enhancing donor relations and stewardship.
The post holder will also contribute to the standards as noted in the Prospect Member Framework as follows:
- Responsible/Support on-going development and emergency programming of the existing portfolio in Indonesia in order to achieve ambitious breakthroughs for children,
- Ensuring continued development & management of a high performing MEAL system of Signature Program.
- Contributing to the development of strong partnerships.
- Contribute to effective advocacy for children and collaborate with other departments to implement advocacy initiatives that support the theory of change.
- Contribute to ensuring active participation and role in the movement.
- Helping to build a strong brand for the organization by ensuring compliance with global brand procedures and awareness of brand in local market.
- Effectively support the successful pilot of the Prospect Member project in Indonesia.
The post holder will contribute on achievement of the global KPIs on Operations Delivery, and contribute to achievement of global KPI’ as follows:
- Global Management Indicators those cover Families First, Signature Program.
Please visit our site for more detail:http://indonesia.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <CPMEALC-FF ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 10 March 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disabilityAll recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse