Jhpiego, an international non-profit health organization affiliate of the Johns Hopkins University, builds global and local partnerships to enhance the quality of health care services for women and families around the world. Jhpiego is a global leader in the creation of innovative approaches to develop human resources for better health service. We are currently seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the positions mentioned :
- Provide administartive support for DKI districts (East Jakarta and North Jakarta), the works would include reviewing TOR, creating budget, handling meeting/training, reconsiliation, and other duties as needed.
- Preparing activities and meetings at the Jhpiego office, includes preparing budget from TOR, informing the attendees (correspondences), preparing materials for distribution, meeting room, attendance list, meeting minutes, and reconsiliation.
- Reviewing budget from the districts and requesting approval from Program Manager. Coordinating with PO/PC if there are issues to be settled regarding the budget.
- Requesting approval of TER from the staff to Senior Clinical Specialist or Program Manager and forward them to the Finance Department.
- Managing Pilihanku’s inventory based on Jhpiego policies and procedures.
- Printing materials, posters, books, and flyers to be distributed to the respected recepients.
- Managing and procuring office supplies for Pilihanku Jakarta office.
- Managing shipment and delivery from Jakarta office to the district offices or health facilities.
- Providing adminsitrative support for consultants, includes their log sheet, invoice, travel, and TER.
- Assisting supervisor or other Pilihanku staff if requested or when necessary.
- Diploma 3 background in Administration
- 3-5 years of experience with Administration and finance
- Ability to work under tight deadline and dealing with different personalities
Closing date for receiving applications is April 21st,2017. Interested candidates may send their CV with cover letter and indicate the position title and job code in the email subject line to: IndonesiaHumanResources@
jhpiego.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.