PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT & PHILANTHROPY PROGRAM SPECIALIST
The Proposal Development and Philanthropy Program Specialist is responsible for researching, editing and writing myriad types of philanthropy materials ranging from grant proposals seeking potential individual, corporate, and government funding to acknowledgements and marketing materials. S/he produces concept papers/notes & proposals to be submitted to potential donors/funders/partners with minimum supervision. S/he produces & updates key facts & figures on Indonesia & global environmental issues that are relevant with TNC Indonesia strategy. The facts & figures will be used for proposals, presentations & collaterals; and should be updated at least quarterly. S/he also help prepares regular board meetings and presentation materials.
The Proposal Development and Philanthropy Program Specialist will work towards meeting the strategic priorities of the Philanthropy team by developing and implementing tactics for approved plans, and completing and organizing multiple tasks and activities. S/he assists in the monitoring of the Philanthropy team’s work plan. S/he maintains, tracks, and reports on key data related to the team scope and priorities. S/he may be responsible for processing gifts. S/he must have advanced knowledge of the systems and resources utilized by the team in order to provide programmatic support and coordinate communications related to the resources. S/he manages information and creates revenue reports from the Blackbaud CRM. S/he takes on additional duties to enhance the work of the team, such duties may include, but are not limited to, a more significant role in developing documentation, and/or enhancing the systems and tools used by the team. S/he keeps up-to-date on market trends and best practices, adapts processes and implements recommended practices in order to improve effectiveness.
The Proposal Development and Philanthropy Program Specialist reports to the Executive Support and Coordinator for the Indonesia Program and is based in Jakarta.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience generating reports, and analyzing and interpreting data.
- Experience working across departments.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience, coursework, or other training in principles and practices of relevant fiel
- Ability to implement complex processes.
- Ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated experience using diplomacy and tact to build strong relationships and motivate staff.
- Experience coordinating projects.
- Experience interpreting guidelines to achieve desired results.
- Knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
- Strong organization skills, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.