RutgersWPF Indonesia is a nongovernmental organization that has been working in Indonesia to improve sexual and reproductive health and rights and prevent sexual and gender based violence. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position and who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Program Administration Assistant (PAA)
Tasks and responsibilities:
· To support the organisation activities in administration and secretarial function as effective and efficient according to the organization policies and procedures.
· To ensure policies and management systems are put into practice in order to support and increase performance of staff to achieve organizational goals.
· To ensure a smooth operation of the organization by organizing all administrative matters, office management and facilities as well as maintaining good staff relations.
Skills & Competencies:
· Commitment to Rutgers WPF Indonesia’s values (ie: diversity, respect on others, gender, sexual orientation, religion)
· Focus on the results of the best work standards.
· Ability to make priority of scale.
· Consistently on learning.
· Good administration and ability to optimize independent or as a team in use of time against variable workload.
· Initiative and accuracy
· Can do attitude.
- Minimum D3 degree, preferable in Secretary/Business Administration
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in administration and/or secretarial function
- Experience in procurement and logistic arrangement
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in relevant software (MS Office)
- Good communication skill, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and writing)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: recruitment.rutgerswpf.ind
Indicating the position: Project Administration Assistant (PAA)
Application deadline will be May 7, 2017
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.