DESIGN MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER – Head Office, Jakarta
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government
organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development.
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community
development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs
(Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan
Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the
well-being of people in need.
Head Office, Jakarta (2 Position)
Responsible to conduct activities related to research, evaluation, and
development of GNI, which may include: executing performance measurement
tools for GNI, prepare and develop proposals, formulate research,
evaluate CDP programs, and designing and conducting training.
- Execute performance measurements tools in order to quantify and
measure the annual performance of OD programs against GNI target.
- Conduct research on internal and external best practice and lessons
learnt through research of benchmark programs in order to improve
- Execute OD program visitation in each CDP (scheduled &
unscheduled) in order to directly and objectively discover the annual
performance of OD programs.
- Execute impact evaluation programs (quarterly, per semester, and
yearly) in CDPs to ensure that the desired performance from a program or
initiative is aligned with the initial objective.
- Develop activities based on DEM Assistant Manager recommendations and
solutions (which may include writing and revising OD guidelines, create
new tools and method for research, designing and conducting training,
etc) in order to improve the operation of OD programs in each CDP.
- Lead and monitor implementation of activities developed in order to ensure the effectiveness of the activities
- Develop report of each CDP performance to DME Assistant Manager in order to allow assessment of individual CDP performance.
- S1 / Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematic, and Business Administration.
- Preferably 2+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO and in project site.
- Have a good understanding about Performance Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach
- Have a good competency about Program Design, Monitoring & Evaluation Framework.
- Have a good skill to implement baseline survey
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screening Form attached & submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex: DME_Jakarta _Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 5 May 2017Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3010