HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government
organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development.
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community
development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs
(Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan
Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the
well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Establish human resources strategies that are in line with the
organization’s strategies and policies which may include the area of
talent assessment, talent development, performance management, reward
management, and HR administration, in order to stimulate and accelerate
the improvement of staff competency and performance, which should lead
to the improvement of the organization’s performance.
- Lead and control organization’s workforce planning and its
implementation in order to fulfill the talent need in the organization.
- Lead and control talent development program (which may include
general training, coaching, mentoring, etc) and its implementation to
ensure increasing performance from current employees.
- Lead and control organization performance management system to
increase employee performance through objective performance appraisal.
- Lead and control organization’s compensation and benefit strategy in order to develop competitive compensation.
- Lead and control employee relations program to ensure employees’ engagement and satisfaction.
- Lead and control organization transformation (which may include
organizational structure and design, change management, etc) to increase
- S1 / Bachelor; preferably Human Resources Studies, Psychology, or Law
- 3+ years of relevant Human Resource experience, preferable in NGO field.
- Well understanding about Talent Management & Organization Transformation
- Well understanding about Labor Law & Pph21, Pph23, & Pph26.
- Well understanding about expatriate permit documents.
- Able to analysis human resource problem and solve the problem.
- Able to become a role model and develop others
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Ability to works under pressure, multi task and attentive to details
- Well planned and organized
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms. Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screening Form attached and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex: HRD Manager_Head Office_Gugah)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 5 May 2017Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3010