The Senior Procurement Officer is responsible for all activities related to the procurement of goods and services, including consultant services for the office. Manages all service and consultant contracts as well as any grants or subcontracts to ensure terms and conditions are met and contracts are kept up to date.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the process for all procurements, including bidding and selection process.
- Oversees and maintains all service contracts, consultant agreements, and leases. for all Indonesia offices.
- Works with Logistics and Operations Officer on process for posting for new hires to ensure job postings are advertised in a consistent manner with other procurements and in the most effective way possible.
- Tracks and monitors deliverable deadlines and provides regular updates to technical staff to ensure deadlines are met.
- Tracks all contracts, consultant agreements and other procurements to ensure closeout, renewals or rebids happen timely.
- Monitor concerns and address technical staff's questions regarding contracts and client compliance; advise and take corrective action.
- Checks shipments to ensure orders are filled correctly and goods meet specifications.
- Maintains all procurement files, including all necessary documentation, for goods and services, consultants, grants and subcontracts and any other contract or agreement, with the exception of employment agreements.
- Negotiates price and terms and conditions for all contracts and consultant agreements.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of FHI 360 procurement processes and policies as well as local laws and best practice around procurement.
- Acts as liaison with accounting to assure purchase orders are paid as due and accounts are
- Maintains asset tracker for all assets and ensures annual inventory is complete.
- Trains staff on procurement procedures and policies and documentation requirements.
- Assists with developing and revising procurement operating procedures and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES, EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge of procurement standards and practices.
- Working knowledge of company policies and procedures regarding procurement, consultants, and contracts.
- Ability to work independently and manage processes and deadlines with limited supervision.
- Excellent at working in team settings..
- Possess good planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze information and exercise judgement when making decisions within the context of established policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in computer software applications e.g. MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS Outlook and MS-PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter with attention to detail.
- Familiarity in working with international organizations and USAID regulations.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor's Degree or its International Equivalent in business administration or related field.
- Typically requires 5 years of procurement experience.
- Must have prior work experience on USAID funded programs.
- Working knowledge of office software, including WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian and English.
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different organizations and cultures.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Ability to travel within country if needed.
Interested Candidate please send your CV with position title as the subject at the latest on 5th June 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified