*Position Title*: Facilitator- National Engagement Strategy (NES)
*Starting date*: 1st of July 2017
*Contract duration*: 1 year (with possibility of extension)
*Employment Status*: Full time
*Base*: Bogor, Indonesia
Members of International Land Coalition (ILC) in Indonesia are looking for a *National Engagement Strategy (NES) facilitator* to facilitate the implementation of the members’ agenda on agrarian reform on national level.
NES processes provide a permanent space for interaction between a variety of actors, including civil society organisations, intergovernmental organisations and national governments. With the support of a neutral facilitator, stakeholders are able to build a collective vision for the future of their country's land and natural resources governance, while continuing to monitor progress.
If you are a:
· Passionate and knowledgeable person on agrarian/land issues
· Very familiar with stakeholders on agrarian/land issues
· Skillful manager on administrative tasks
· Be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Education level: Master’s or comparative experience
· Minimum experience 3 years on agrarian/land-related issues in Indonesia
· Strong coordination, interpersonal, multitasking, writing, communication skills
· Able to support website development
Please drop us a *letter of interest (with your expected salary) and your CV* for the aforementioned position to work with Jaringan Kerja Pemetaan Partisipatif (JKPP), Konsorsium Pembaruan Agraria (KPA—host of ILC Asia), Rimbawan Muda Indonesia (RMI) and Sajogyo Institute (SAINS) to enable the rights fulfillment of local and indigenous peoples’ ownerships and access to their land and local natural richness. Send your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by *12 of June 2017*.
A full-time NES facilitator will be hired in the country to undertake the following functions:
1. Organize meetings between members and/or different stakeholders upon request by NES coordination committee
2. Provide administrative support to the ILC NES host organization: RMI for consolidating NES reporting
3. Provide monthly, or bi-monthly communications updates in English, develop and update a NES website, and develop and circulate a bulletin in Bahasa Indonesia and English to the larger NES platform and ILC Asia RCU every month
4. Maintain up-to-date contact information lists of different groups of NES members, and partners who will receive bulletins, or targeted communications on specific NES issues
5. Support the annual meeting for the evaluation and development of the NES strategy, components, and action-plan by organizing, writing and circulating Minutes, and facilitating agreements amongst members
6. Support the NES platform in complementary resource mobilization efforts for activities in the NES action-plan
7. Develop a Country Assessment based on the format and guide provided by the ILC Secretariat, by researching and liaising with different ILC members
8. Liaise between the ILC Secretariat in Rome and coordinating members in Indonesia for any NES related matters
For more information about ILC:http://www.landcoalition.
If you have further questions, do send us emails!