The TRANSFORM M&E Officer will work alongside communities and disaster management related forum/network to increase civic participation; health and well-being and to reach and agree on priorities to be included and progressed in local community plans. The role also provides support and guidance to build and improve community engagement capability, knowledge, and institutional skills.
The ME officer also required to maintain relationships with government agencies (especially with the Provincial, Regency, and City Disaster Management Board and Local Development & Planning Board), local NGO/community groups, academias, and private sector in the upstream area (Semarang Regency) and the downstream area (Semarang City) of Garang River Basin. The officer will need to have sufficient knowledge and experience around participatory planning, disaster risk management and training facilitation skills work to ensure the project can incorporate results from partnerships with ESG and ATMA to build community resilience towards flooding.
· 3+years of experience in development and conduction of Monitoring and Evaluation on disaster management or resilience related project or program;
· Experience in organizing and conducting training on M&E and gender topic for multi-stakeholder participants
· Demonstrated ability in applying range of M&E Tools and digital data collection;
· Ability to maintain relationships and work effectively in cross-cultural situations with a wide range of people in both public and private sectors, including business, government, non-governmental organizations, universities, and local communities;
· Proficiency in English in writing and the ability to cross translate between Bahasa and English. Ability to converse in English is preferred;
· Ability to multi-task, follow procedures, meet deadlines and works independently and cooperatively with team members essential;
· Computer literate; proficient in MS Office, MS Excel in particular and Internet navigation are required.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 14 May 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia