Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 90 million in annual turnover, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 32 countries. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 42 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Based in Jakarta (Job Code: HRAJKT)
Support and Assist the Administration of HR unit in Swisscontact.
· Fresh graduate with Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Office Management or related discipline;
· Fresh graduates are welcome but 1 year experience in HR Administration is preferred
· Good spoken and written English.
· Detail oriented, Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team
· Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office.